Do you dream of exploring the REAL Australia on foot and immersing into one of the largest stretches of undeveloped coastline in NSW?
Answer the call of Australia’s wild coastlines and join our women's only group as we hike and weave along the Yuraygir Coastal Walk.
Are you ready for an adventure of a lifetime?
This is a gentle, nourishing and deeply powerful introduction to multi-day hiking; an adventure full of the promise of transformation and deep nature connection as you hike into one of the largest areas of undeveloped coastline in NSW - Yuraygir National Park. It will introduce you to the magic of weaving with women, the art of slow travel and will immerse you in wild nature and the flow of the ocean.
Hiking through these stunning coastal landscapes will activate your womanly strength, your connection to Country and your personal power.
Life will never be the same again.
Book in below or scroll further down to get your comprehensive Water Weaving Information Booklet.
- A wild 3 month program which includes 3x online group Zoom calls, 1:1 private mentoring call, 2x weaving workshops and the 5-day hiking adventure
- Fully Guided and vehicle-supported tour of the ‘’Yuraygir Coastal Walk’’ highlights from Brooms Head to Red Rock
- NSW National Parks entry and Camping accommodation by the coast (BYO camping gear)
- Three wholesome, organic, vegetarian meals each day
- Learn traditional and bushcraft practices
- Group and individual processes held in a supportive and nurturing environment
- Daily meditations, movement and nature connection practices to bring you back to yourself
- Deep immersion into coastal life, including learning about its ecology, wildlife, geology, history and culture
- Learn 3 different weaving techniques with natural, local fibres to create your own woven projects to take home with you, including an Aboriginal Weaving Workshop experience at Yarrawarra Cultural Centre
Here's what other women have to say about Life Wild hiking programs >>>
I'm an avid hiker and have worked as a Wildlife Ecologist and Environmental Educator for the past decade. I'm passionate about nature connection, bush crafting and deepening my relationship with bush survival skills.
Creating/curating products (Life Wild) that align with my values brought me immense joy but I was craving more.
I decided to combine all my skills and passions to bring to life my hiking retreats.
Drop us a line, ask any questions you have and receive our Weaving Water Introduction PDF. We strive for an all inclusive space so if there's anything we can do before the program to help you feel supported, please let us know :)
DAY 1 - Hike Brooms Head to Sandon River (~8km) & Weaving #1.
DAY 2 - Hike Sandon River to Illaroo (~10km) & Weaving #2.
DAY 3 - Hike Illaroo to Wooli (6-13km)
DAY 4 - Weaving Workshop #3 @ Yarrawarra Cultural Centre
DAY 5 - Rest Day, Weaving & Feast at Arrawarra HeadlandGet Directions
From June 1st, get the special Earlybird Price until spots run out! That's a whopping $500 DISCOUNT.
What you get:
Weaving Water 3 month program valued at over $3,500 ... for only $2,447.
3x Group Zoom Calls
1:1 Mentoring Call
5-day Weaving Water hiking adventure, all expenses paid trip
2x Weaving Workshops learning 3 different weaving techniques
Entry into Yarrawarra Cultural Centre
National Park Camping accommodation
3x Nourishing, Organic Wholesome Meals per day
Fully Guided and vehicle-supported tour of the ‘’Yuraygir Coastal Walk’’ highlights from Brooms Head to Red RockJOIN US!